An established hotel based in Glasgow's West End is looking for a passionate and creative individual to join their Marketing team. We are looking for an individual with a passion for social media, creating engaging posts and blogs and organising events.
You will start with a 12 month Digital marketing apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search- SEO and PPC, Design, Google Analytics, Social Media and image and video editing.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the social media channels for the hotel and their restaurant including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Reviews and Pinterest
- Create interesting blogs about the hotel's upcoming events and trade shows
- Ensuring that all of the in-house marketing material is distributed to all of the sites
- Help the Marketing Manager coordinate events by organising suppliers, manage ticket bookings and photographing the events
- Using customer feedback from the hotel and events to plan the social media strategy
- Enthusiasm for social media, photography and digital marketing
- Ambitions to work within a Digital Marketing or Events position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility to work events that may be held outside of normal working hours
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- 09:00 - 17:00
- £3.90 per hour
Future Career Progression:
A salary review is subject to successful completion of the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.