Social Media and Marketing Apprentice
TT2 Ltd, the operators of the Tyne Tunnel have an exciting Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity for a motivated individual. You will be involved in a variety of Social Media and Marketing projects working alongside the Marketing & Communications Lead and TT2’s Project team.
You will learn how to identify and anticipate the needs and wants of the Tyne Tunnels users, assisting in fulfilling TT2’s marketing and communication strategies. The role will also include assisting with internal and external communications using various platforms, which requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to be motivated, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines during an intense period of business growth.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Provide support and assistance to the Marketing & Communications Lead,
- Operations and Project departments
- Respond appropriately to comments and messages received through our social
- media channels and provide assistance where necessary
- Assist in providing necessary market information
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required
- Creating and researching content to post on social media platforms
- Handle a range of digital media, edit assets, upload videos and manage online
- Conduct social media related research and develop insight into TT2’s online
- Assist with writing newsletters, articles and promotional leaflets - Organising
- computerised files and folders
- April 2019 & reviewed August 2020
- Page 2 of 2
- Liaise with external agencies, such as print suppliers, business partnerships,
- newspapers and PR agency
- Assist in organising and hosting internal and external activities
- Other similar office duties may be required
- Experience using the main social media platforms, as well as email and the web
- Digital organisational skills, including computerised file and folder organization
- Personal organisational skills, including time keeping and workspace
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, reliability, flexibility and self-motivation
- Good attention to detail
- Creative frame of mind
- A genuine interest in digital solutions and improving customer experience
- Help provide copy for and proofing newsletters and canvassing leaflets
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 8.30am-4pm
Salary: £12,500 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.