Social Media Apprentice - BIRMINGHAM (B18) - 8638
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualifications, then this entry-point Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
One of the top web design, social media marketing and SEO companies in Birmingham. The Company ensure that all of the work they produce for their clients reflects in their core values, Credible, Visible, Profitable.
The company have a proven track record of success with all of their customers through converting websites visitors into business leads.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Working with team to identity, write, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections with our client' s target audiences
- Maintaining, developing and optimising client' s existing social media pages
- Researching, identifying and setting up business pages on relevant new social media platforms
- Continuously working towards improving client' s social media activities by capturing and analysing data/metrics, and best practice and acting on the information
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- An honest and hardworking individual
- An individual with great attention to details
- Someone with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- An analytical individual
- Someone with a fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Progression in to a full time role as Marketing executive following successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Sign-up or log in to apply