Social Media/Web Design Apprentice - Wythenshawe (M22) - 2010
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Manchester remove
The company offers a good mix of IT roles and business admin, working for the local community.
N-Gage offers an outstanding opportunity to develop Business Admin and IT design skills , website testing, graphic design whilst while also working towards a Level 2 IT qualification and improving your employability, Maths and English skills.
They are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who would like to get involved in event planning, web and social media updating and app design and function.
Responsibilities of the Social Media/Web Design Apprentice:
- Good listener:Take notice of what the Company has to offer and have valuable input to group discussions.
- Punctual:Arrive on time work hard and enjoy being part of a busy team.
- Attention to detail:Use your IT skills to help develop new events and activities in the community.
- Willingness to learn:Ensure you take QA learning on board at all time and apply this to your apprenticeship role.
- Have fun:Enjoy working with the team and get the best out of your training.
Requirements of the Social Media/Web Design Apprentice:
- This is a Traineeship vacancy leading to a full time apprenticeship in Digital Marketing for the successful candidate.
- Therefore 3 x GCSE passes are required along with a desire to succeed in IT related roles.
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and also being able to work alone
- Pension Scheme available.
- Paid holidays.
Sign-up or log in to apply