We are on the hunt for an Apprentice to join our fast-growing organisation on a permanent basis.
Our client base includes some big named companies who are always seeking new technology to support their learning & development needs. A current demand from our clients is being able to use big data to view their company statistics visually at click of a button.
Job overview / purpose:
A candidate doesn’t need experience in programming languages but the right candidate will display an interest in this subject, and furthermore, have the desire to eventually learn how to program which will supported by CPL.
As a part of the Visualisation team, you will make a key contribution in the development of some of our latest and most innovative products, including visualisation frameworks, dashboards, and other tools that allow data to be displayed graphically.
Main role / duties:
• Develop the visualisation framework and add to the range of graphical options
• Development, testing and publishing of robust and user-friendly web applications according to supplied specification
• Debug, identify & subsequently implement fixes for technical problems that may occur during a products lifecycle
• Communicate effectively with other departments to update on projects, jobs and fixes
• Analytical nature
• Excellent attention to detail
• Interest in programming languages, which may include: C#, asp.NET, HTML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery
• Experience with working to strict deadlines
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am - 5:30pm,
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
At CPL Online, we know we have a pretty exceptional bunch of people. Our talented team have joined us early on in their careers, thriving upon the culture and office vibe, and seizing the development opportunities available. As a result, they have become directly involved in the creation of some exciting products, servicing some big name clients which has seen CPL Online grow from strength to strength!
We are looking for people to join us who are innovative, hardworking and team players.
You will receive:
• Medicash healthcare scheme and pension from day one
• Option to earn extra paid leave at Christmas time
• Free parking & close local transport links
• Monthly pizza Friday & full stocked fizzy drink fridges
• Relaxed dress code
• Fantastic Christmas and spring staff parties
• Break out room with games consoles
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.