They work with clients in many different sectors and of many different sizes, all having very different and unique needs which ensure their projects remain interesting, exciting and challenging. Their solutions range from website development, cloud-based systems, fully integrated end to end solutions, integration with third party systems, mobile App development and interfacing with different types of machinery and equipment, defining and designing and developing the most appropriate solution that really meets the needs of their clients today and in the future.
As a Web and C# Developer, you will be part of the development team responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple websites and web-based systems.
Empresa are seeking Web and C# .NET Developer to join their team in the centre of Norwich on a permanent basis.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- You’ll work alongside smart and dynamic people who are passionate about delivering creative and high-quality solutions for their clients.
- You’ll be working across a variety of exciting projects, ranging from the development, delivery and maintenance of many different bespoke and innovative software, web and mobile App based solutions
- You’ll be working all across a wide range of business sectors, including the development and support of their rapidly growing e-StudentTracker and WAM systems, which supply services to 10,000’s of users across the country.
- Happy to talk with clients, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Fluent written and spoken English
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
- Generous holiday entitlement, including bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday
- Full time with flexible working options, including the provision of lunch and breaks as part of your working hours
- Flexi-Fridays ensure for a meeting free day and remote working opportunities
- Enjoy being part of a cohesive team with a fantastic team ethos
- Dynamic office environment to encourage creativity and productivity using their breakout areas
- Focus on all aspects of personal and professional development
- Internal research and development projects to keep up with what is happening in the industry
- Located in the heart of Norwich for an easy commute; walking distance to the city centre
- Enjoy their regularly stocked food, drink and snack cabinets and fridges – why not help them explore the different types of coffee beans on offer from local suppliers
- Their annual company celebration is always a fun evening out for staff and their partners – all paid for by the company
- Organised staff and family social events throughout the year
- Make use of their various company memberships for days out and discounts
- Ongoing charity initiatives to support their clients and other local organisations
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.