Reflex Data are looking to grow their team by introducing a passionate, professional and enthusiastic Software Development Apprentice. Reflex Data are a market-leading, global supplier of ERP IT Software programmes and services in the textile industry, with over 35 years experience and knowledge in managing systems designed to meet the needs of their diverse range of customers.
If you are interested, please don't hesistate to apply!
You can find out more about Reflex Data here: https://reflexdata.com/
Roles & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Delivering 1st & 2nd line support in Software Development,
- Working on new and existing development projects,
- Capturing data and performing informal testing through in-house software,
- Integrating data hosting,
- Communicating with both internally and externally on projects,
Passion and interest in Software Development is key - high skill and knowledge is not necessary as full support and guidance will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeship and Reflex Data throughout your time on the apprenticeship.
Desired Quality, Skills & Knowledge
- Passionate about software development
- Committed and want to learn
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- A minimum of a 4/C in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday
- 9am until 5:30pm (60 minute lunch)
- £8092 Per Annum
- 20 days + Bank holidays
- Team-based incentives
- Onsite parking
- Opportunity for progression into a permanent position with Reflex Data
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: