ProProcure are an established industry-leading software house that develops a sophisticated customised web portal using Microsoft tools and technologies. Our platform is used
globally by prestigious multinational clients and we have received international acclaim and
awards for being the best of breed in terms of functionality, look and feel and quality.
You will gain knowledge of the full development stack, specifically using C#, SQL and Front End technologies such as HTML, CSS, Angular and typescript. After 3 months, you will be working on small projects and after 12 months we would expect you to be working as part of a team on complex projects.
Main role and responsibilities:
- To produce high quality, secure, software and software enhancements as directed, that can be deployed quickly and efficiently, to the agreed specifications, within the agreed timescales.
- Programming of largely pre-analysed requirements for program fixes and system enhancements.
- Unit testing and system testing.
- An understanding of some/all of our languages used
- Good attention to detail and a capability to see work through to completion.
- The ability to maintain high standards when under pressure.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills - must be fluent in English.
7 GCSE's grade A*-C, including Maths & English.
- Free Parking On-Site
- 22 Days Annual Leave plus paid Bank Holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.