Software Developer Apprentice - Leicester (LE4) - 4318
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Leicester remove
You will be starting a 13 to 15 month software development apprenticeship. This is a great opportunity to learn from working alongside a very experienced team who have completed many successful software projects.
The role will involve designing, developing and testing web software applications hosted on cloud infrastructure using a variety of development technologies and frameworks.
PIP17 is a new tech start-up based in Leicester building highly automated web software applications. We are presently recruiting a development team comprising a range of skills and expertise;and are looking for a number of apprentice software developers to work alongside our more experienced staff. Working in a range of different technologies, you will be expected to learn skills including databases, programming languages such as C# , web application frameworks and mobile app development tools.
- Work in conjunction with the managers who have over 20 years work experience in software development.
- Participate in meetings
- Design patterns / Object Oriented principles / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration
This role would suit someone who:
- Has attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates their enthusiasm for software development and technology.
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work both independently and within a team.
- Can demonstrate relevant sample work. This could range from course work to personal projects, even if they are only ideas / concepts to talk about.
- Has minimum 6 GCSE' s at C or above ( including Maths) .
- Opportunity to work towards becoming a permanent employee on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Potential for progress to a level 4 apprenticeship programme or other further qualifications.
- 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply