Software Developer Apprentice - Slough (SL1) - 15003
Currently seeking an ambitious Software Developer to create and maintain web based software applications for the use of our staff and patients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive, dynamic and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits.
Comfort Care Services are a leading provider of Care services and have a great reputation in the market for providing high quality and person centred care. We are a fast growing and progressive organisation and are truly committed to developing and promoting our people and helping them thrive in their careers.
- Work alongside business managers to document Business processes and requirements in order to develop bespoke Software specification
- Develop and implement new software programs and associated databases across the software cycle;including specification, coding, testing and deployment.
- Maintain and improve the performance of both existing and new software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Ability to work independently using self-initiative and also offer guidance and support as part of a team
- Able to multi-task effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet project timeliness and milestones
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- This role would suit someone who is looking to develop their career in to a lead software developer, as you will be joining a forward thinking and progressive organization.
- GCSEs in at least 5 subjects with English and Maths at Grade C or above.
- Monday to Friday, 9: 00 - 5: 00
- Career progression
- This role offers a discretionary, performance related bonus and structured salary increases to incentive hard workers.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply