Software Developer Apprentice - Wallingford (OX10) - 4301
Currently seeking an ambitious individual who is passionate for programming and looking to progress a career into software development in the north Yorkshire area.
The successful candidate must be a hobbyists software developer and have ambition to grow their skill set. Examples of previous work that can be demonstrated is of interest.
The company begun in 1995 and grown year on year. this company now has several specialist sectors
We are now one of Europeans leading specialists in environmental engineering and environmental management with an incredible track record for international bodies and national governments.
- Undertaking multiple software projects and working to timescales.
- Work with relevant departments and team members to ensure the deliverables of the project are completed
- Develop programming skills alongside completing the full bachelor' s degree apprenticeship.
- NET development focusing on Web development
- Great verbal and written communicational skills.
- Problem solving and out of the bx thinking/ Ideas
Desired skills and qualities:
- Previous Developmentexperience through work or study
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about working in the Software sector
- Good personal management skills relating to conduct, timekeeping and delivery against commitments
- Good punctuality skills relating to customer and non-customer engagements
- Not afraid to ask questions
- The candidate will have at least 5 A to C GCSEs or equivalent (C or above)
- GBP 8,736 per annum
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to increase salary
- Opportunity to gain full bachelor' s degree in software development
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 17: 30
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply