This is a growing print, promotional goods, branded work wear and business located in the Jewellery Quarter. Are you keen to progress your career and gain real experience? - if so please read on.
Indigo Sky Solutions have an excellent opportunity for a L3 Business Administration apprentice to join their friendly team.
As their Business Administration apprentice, you will work alongside Andrea Vinten, the Managing Director and other team members in a busy office/studio. Your diverse role will include working with many different business types from recruitment to travel companies and many others in-between - providing a one-stop shop for their branded & printed products.
You’ll deal with a range of administrative tasks, customer and sales enquiries, delivering great customer service being keen, enthusiastic being a forward thinking person with an eye for detail and are willing to absorb all the workings of our exciting and prosperous business within the design & print industry.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, processing mail, printing documents, maintaining & developing filing systems, archives, resource libraries and updating information
- Data input to existing systems
- Processing new client details on to company database in a timely & accurate manner.
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with queries/making outbound calls to clients or suppliers
- Assist MD & other team members with admin duties
- On-line diary management.
- Booking & processing meetings
- Invoice processing, i.e. inputting into accounting software accurately
- Assisting with processing orders as they come in/out of the office
- Greeting clients & visitors
- Attend meetings with other team members
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
This is an essential & important role for which Indigo are ready to encourage, train & develop the right, keen person across a range of administration functions within the business. As you develop your skills set, there is the potential to attend business events and network alongside the team so you can really step up your career.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
Desired qualification requirements:
3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday, 11:00am - 5:00pm,35 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
Salary: £136.50 per week
Benefits of the role:
Standard annual leave
Great business and rail connections
Travel costs covered for train to the QA training centre upon training days
Easy access to the QA training centre located in the Birmingham City Centre
A small friendly and focused team with real opportunities to progress and develop your skills
You’ll be encouraged to expand and bring your own ideas to the team
Shadowing the Managing Director you’ll learn fast and make the role our own
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.