Chorus IT help organisations with IT managed services, Cyber Security, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and development. Based near Bristol, we work with companies across the UK implementing, improving and supporting their infrastructure and business software.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for a highly technical Software Development Apprentice to join one of Bristol's leading IT companies.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with both front-end and back-end development.
Main role / Responsibilities:
• You will work effectively on your own to meet deadlines, liaising with creatives and developers to help us exceed customer expectations by developing web applications.
• You will deal with the development of integrations to CRM/SharePoint and other 3rd party providers for our customers
• You will deal with the development of web application components for our customers
• Writing documentation and tests for new features
• Solve a wide range of technical challenges from writing new features to data migrations & upgrades of legacy platforms
• Help our customers understand what they really need and what the best technical solution is
• Assist in building pre-sales demos
• OO principle e.g DRY, SOLID
• Experience with Web Technologies is vital
• Experience with ReactJs, Umbraco CMS, CI/CD, Azure, Typescript or SQL Server would be beneficial but are not essential
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
9am – 5:30pm,
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£5 per hour / £187.50 per week.
Flexible benefits package [will be confirmed with the employer].
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.