CSL Group, based in Retford near Worksop, offer a range of services from IT Support and Telecoms, through to Website and Software Development! With 15 years industry experience, developing online shops to static business sites, CSL Group work to bring their clients ideas to life!
They are now seeking a passionate Software Development Apprentice to join their existing. Working alongside experienced developers and previous apprentices, this is the ideal opportunity to learn and grow within an established business.
For more information about CSL Group, please visit; https://www.cslgroupservices.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop the skills to work on all aspects of website development in PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Ajax, MySQL and many more
- Developing solutions for Web, Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phones.
- Assisting with scoping and specification, development, testing and deployment.
- Development for WordPress CMS systems as well as bespoke systems
- Website / Domain Hosting Management
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Understanding of Web/Software Development
- Good communication Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to plan own time effectively.
- Passion for the web and its delivery of services
- Passionate about IT and Technology
- A positive Attitude
- Career-focused and self-motivated
- A commitment to learning new skills
- Grade 4 in Math’s and Grade 4 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 Per Annum
- Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank holiday Entitlement
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: