Software Development Apprentice
Are you keen to become a Software Developer?
A team in the Blackppol area are expanding and are ready to bring on board a Software Development Apprentice based in their offices a short distance from Blackpool town centre!
Working in a small team of 3 developers, the ideal apprentice would be someone who has a true passion for coding and is keen to learn and grow with the business.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- £170 per week
- Monday to Friday 9am-5 pm
- 28 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- 45 minutes of lunch daily
- Regular team-building and social events
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dealing with support issues raised by customers
- Work with developers on implementing new features
- Diagnosing issues for customers and collecting information for senior developers
- Problem Solving and solution designing
- Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Independent and trustworthy
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Eager to learn
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow's world. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
Baltic Apprenticeships is one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years.