Mobile Enterprise is a mobile data application developer based in Bath. You can find out more about us from our web-site: www.mobile-enterprise.co.uk - We are part of the Datainsights group of companies (www.datainsights.ae).
We are looking for talented Junior C# or Java Developer Candidates, prior business experience in the Haulage and or Consumer Goods industry would be beneficial. This role is for a “full stack developer” and requires you to work across the entire software development and usage lifecycle.
We will take the following in Consideration:
- Experience in object-oriented programming using C# or
- Microsoft SQL Server (with Entity Framework)
- Good experience of the .NET framework Standard and Core.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and techniques
- Agile development methodologies
- CI/CD technologies
- Strong leadership skills with a desire to develop and mentor future junior staff
- Strong Documentation skills
- Testing experience with front end and Test-driven development practises.
Key technical skills:
- Experience in working with the .NET framework, MVC, C#, Web API.
- Knowledge of the .NET Stack, SQL Server, MVC, ORM and database design.
- Experience in working with Cloud technology, either Azure or AWS.
- Develop and implement changes to existing code based on specification and brief.
- Develop new code to operate with the existing code and functions
- Develop completely new functionality based on specification and brief
Software Support and Testing:
- Resolve Customer Support understand their problem and resolve it for them.
- Design and Develop Program enhancements to resolve future repeat issues and bugs.
- Front end technologies such as Angular and Typescript
- Jira, Bitbucket, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- NET Core
- Team player
- Sense of initiative
- Keen eye for detail
- SD L3 - 7 GCSEs total
- English GCSE grade D or above
- 6x GCSEs, including Maths, at grade A-C
- The apprentice will be able considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company in terms of development projects. After completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position if we are the right fit for each other.
- In-house one-to-one training with strong internal company documentation.
- A flexible and collaborative environment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.