Perception SaS are a software development company providing cloud-based software solutions for vertical markets.
We are a growing Web Development Team based near Uckfield, East Sussex offering a competitive salary, an exciting work environment & opportunities for rapid professional development.
We understand that this is a junior role and as such you may not have a wealth of experience, however if you consider yourself a fast and adept learner then we will consider you for the role.
The successful developer will learn the following:
• Experience developing using PHP
• MySQL database skills
• Strong interest or experience in DevOps
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with clients to further enhance systems functionality
• Producing detailed specifications and once approved developing your ideas
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Training system users
• Maintaining the systems
• 5 GCSE’s total
• English and Maths GCSE grade D or above
• 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
Working week: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £9,000 Per Annum
Starting the salary at £9,000 this will be increased after agreed goals with an increase to £10,000 after three months to prove the fit, and a further increase to £12,000 after 12 months.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.