Software Development Apprentice- Bracknell (RG12) - 4302
An office based role, you will play a major part in the development of some aspects of our software, help to provide the first line of support to all our customers and contribute to the continued growth of the business. Working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, you will work as a key player in the team ensuring that together we deliver the quality of service our customers expect. In return you will have an opportunity to develop your career and gain good experience within an established business.
As the market leading author and supplier of a Production Control System, we develop, sell and support our bespoke business management product which is sold predominantly to the manufacturing sector.
The company was established in 1988 and has supplied computer software solutions to manufacturing businesses for almost 30 years.
Our aim is to supply a practical, simple and logical solution to manage production and help businesses operate more efficiently.
- Development of browser based options to enhance the user experience of our software
- Work with the internal team to log customers'phone &email enquiries, gather information to enable you resolve or escalate the enquiry.
- Confident user of IT applications ( including MS Office)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a confident telephone manner and effective listening skills
- A willingness to learn how to explain technical issues in a clear and concise manner to technically &non-technically minded clients
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills, as well a good attention to detail. An ability to think laterally and question a situation before escalating the query would also be an advantage.
- Customer service experience ( desirable)
- Website/Software development skills/experience ( desirable)
- Working hours:Monday - Friday, 9: 00 - 17: 00
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply