Software Development Apprentice - Leeds (LS1) - 2670
Do you have the passion to gain experience in designing and developing websites?From a newly established business to a global corporation, every business needs a developer and now you have the opportunity to start your career in the world of software!
What you will be doing?
- Work with like-minded individuals with the same aspiration and knowledge in technology.
- Expand your skillsets and excel under your own initiative.
- A network with 10,000 other tech-savvy apprentice like you.
- An opportunity to open the door in your Software career and gain professional experience.
We' d love to meet to someone with?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Good attention to detail
- Has a passion for development and enjoys being part of a team
- You will have gained 5 GCSEs ( grade C and above)
Along with training designed to provide you with real-world skills straight from the industry professionals, you will earn a salary and receive a qualification in Software and Development ( equivalent to A-level;education level) .
During your apprenticeship you will also receive additional benefits such as paid holidays, pension schemes and company social events such as Christmas parties as a reward for your hard work.
The Next Steps:
- Simply fill in our application form.
- Select Tech as your preferred programme.
- Submit and we can begin your job search.
Sign-up or log in to apply