PulseGuard International Ltd is a company established in 2018 to research, develop and create technologies to detect and aid people who suffer from epilepsy and heart conditions.
Here, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Write code for the development team
- Help to create code to support applications and products
- Work within a team
- Offer technical support to existing clients after training
- Issue reports
- Use C++ and C# languages
- Focus on apprenticeship programme training
- Basic understanding of software development aspects
- Common knowledge about C#, SQL and .NET framework
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Basic understanding of software development and testing processes
- A desire to advance your skills
- Team player
- Customer service skills
- Be passionate
- Be confident
- Conscious of time
- Good work ethic
7 GCSE's, grade A-C, including Maths and English.
- 25 days holiday. plus 8 days public/bank holidays
- Automatic enrolment pension scheme
- Free Parking
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.