Pathway For Care was established in 2016 by Reigate & Banstead Borough Council as a specialist social care provider. It delivers evidence based, clinically guided care and support for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex needs within the highest quality accommodation.
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council and Pathway For Care are part of a joint venture with Transforming Healthcare Group Ltd in order to develop and provide exceptional accommodation that is bespoke to the requirements of people with complex needs.
Pathway for Care Ltd is looking for a Power Platform Developer Apprentice to join our fast-paced IT team in Cheadle
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
To design, build and support data driven applications utilizing the Microsoft 365 Power Platform.
- Knowledge of the current Office 365 offerings and the Microsoft Power Platform, covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- An understanding and desire to learn how apps you design and support on a day to day basis will link into other key areas of our IT development such as Dynamics 365.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt applications based on end-user requirements.
- Provide support to colleagues using the apps that you have built on the platform.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn new skills.
- Ability to work alone completing tasks or as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
AND an A-level in IT or Computing or a BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in IT
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.