Software Web Development Apprentice - Banbury (OX16) - 4536
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
A small but fast growing Online retailer with a specialism in roofing materials. A rapidly growing Online retailer providing you with an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the company.
- Help build and implement new website features and designs
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Source and process data for new product ranges
- A good understanding of IT and the Internet
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- To be able to work as part of a team or solo, creative
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 5, 37.5 hrs p/w
- The company offers a relaxed yet fast paced environment with free snacks and drinks available throughout the day. You' ll also get to learn from an experienced digital marketing leader.
- Following completion of the apprenticeship, there is an opportunity for you to join the team as a fully-fledged member of the team with the appropriate salary package.
- Smart dress code starting work at 8: 30am ending at 5pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply