Strut Digital are looking to add an apprentice to their Development Team as the company and world wide client base grows. You'll be part of an experienced team of developers and will learn how to manage website content, front end development and back end programming whilst working towards a professional qualification.
Experience is not necessary, but a willingness to learn and can do attitude is essential. If you have an interest in Software Dev and know the difference between Java and a good coffee we'd love to hear from you.
- Learn to create and update content for client websites
- Understand the front end development process for constructing a new website
- Program websites to perform efficiently and effectively Trouble shoot and diagnose bugs and faults in written programs
- Client side/server side scripting
- Network security configuration
- Willingness to learn
- Logical thinking process
- Hard working
- Willing to work in a team and on your own
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
£5 per hour
Salary increases based on performance
Future Career Progression:
- Front end or back end developer based on your preference and skill set
Important Information “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.