Employer: Osborne Clarke
Location: Temple Quay
Wage: £307.65 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an LLB and to qualify as a solicitor alongside a practical paid job in a leading international law firm.
The Osborne Clarke Solicitor Apprenticeship is a 6 year level 7 programme. You will gain an LLB (Hons) in Legal Practice from BPP University Law School (BPP) and qualify as a solicitor. All of your tuition fees will be paid and you will earn a salary while you are training.
The apprenticeship will combine practical work based learning with formal study. You will gain valuable, real-life experience in a leading international legal practice, enhancing your commercial understanding and growing your confidence in a work environment. It is the ideal opportunity to benefit from an exciting new world of work and study while avoiding the costs usually associated with undertaking a degree.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings and keeping notes
- Reviewing documents
- Collating paperwork for court
- Carrying out research tasks
- Communicating both in writing and orally with people across the firm
- Working on client projects within your legal team
- 3 A-Levels: minimum grade A,B,B in addition to 5 GCSEs A* - C (9-4) including Maths and English