Sports Coaching Apprenticeship at PTC Sports in Rotherham
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
PTC Sports background:
PTC Sports were formed in 2002 and are one of the countries leading schools sports coaching providers. Working with former elite sports personalities PTC Sports ensure young children lead an healthy and active lifestyle. Join us and help inspire the next generation in sport.
Job role information:
- Complete an NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership
- Coach in local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Coach at local sports clubs
- Coach on holiday sports camps
Delivering high quality and fun filled sports activities to a range of children and young adults across the Rotherham area.
Work patterns and holiday entitlement:
- 20 days holiday + statutory days
- 30 hours a week over 4 days
- Some evening and weekend work is possible
Key skills and abilities of potential employee:
- An interest in sports coaching
- An interest in working with children in a sports context
- Good communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Strong organisational skills
- Use of a car is desirable
Apprenticeship qualification and level:
NVQ Level 2 in Activity Leadership