Starbucks Barista Apprentice - Lower St Martins Lane, London WC2N
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
- London remove
Now you’re here…
We are seeking optimistic candidates with lots of initiative, who are looking to further their careers in retail management, where you can:
- earn while you learn
- be part of an amazing team
- learn transferable skills
- Have fun!
What you should expect along the way:
- Being paid the same rate as our baristas
- In store barista training
- Being part of a team
- Discovering and responding to customers’ needs in line with our values
- Providing product sampling and demonstrations to deliver the Starbucks Experience to customers
- One to one assessor support and tuition
- Online classroom teachings, webinars and forums
- 25 days paid holiday
- Employee perks and benefits
Your learning will mainly take place in-store, with some online classroom sessions. We have a passion of showing young people they can succeed without taking the traditional college or university path.
Once you complete your level 2, there will be opportunities to progress to higher levels of our apprenticeship programme up to level 6 - which is equivalent to a higher level degree.Application closed