Do you enjoy problem solving? Want to work in an industry with fast career progression? Then a Career in Cyber Security is a career pathway for you. This Cyber Security collection of courses, covers the basics of Cyber Security as well as industry required certifications to kickstart your career in Cyber Security.
With over 800,000 additional roles anticipated to be needed in the UK over the next five years and a ongoing digital skills shortage now is the time to get involved in Cyber Security.
Why choose the Cyber Security Starter Collection?
The collection includes globally recognised IT certifications, including:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Learn the fundamentals of IT, networking and security with our online courses, and push your skills further by exploring ethical hacking. Getting certified will be the next best steps to start, or advance your career in cyber security.
Collection guide, The key facts about your online training
Study time: 130 – 160 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, expert mentors and online practice labs
Prerequisites: Prerequisites apply for individual courses
Assessment: Exam based
Resources: Internet access and email
Career pathways: 1st Line support, Network engineers, Cyber security managers, Security analysts
Why learn with us?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry recognised partners
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!