At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we innovate for tomorrow by developing thoughts and insights into new technologies and solutions. We help customers use these technological solutions to their best effect – optimizing their traditional IT environment and supporting them to build a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-ready IT eco-system uniquely suited to their needs.
We are currently looking for bright and ambitious people to join our Inside Sales organisation as an Apprentice within Strategy Planning and Operations. This is a role which is central to the success of our organisation offering a unique insight into how we drive and develop our business. You will be working with our Inside Sales management and sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction, financial performance and operational excellence.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
- Maintaining and developing Business Intelligence reporting
- Providing insights based on data analysis
- Presenting strategic and financial information on a regular basis using a variety of mediums
- Liaising with sales specialists and account managers to implement and monitor business initiatives and activities
- Providing operational supporting on a day to day basis in key areas e.g.
- Marketing and campaigns
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities:
Required Skills & Competencies
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively using different mediums
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate in a team environment
- Positive work ethic/ attitude
- Drive, resilience & enthusiasm
- Intermediate / expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to demonstrate some work experience or participation in meaningful extra-curricular activities
- Interest and knowledge of Power BI
5 GCSE's at A*-C including Maths & English Language
A Level or Level 3 qualification in Maths, Computing or IT i.e. A Level Computing, BTEC L3 in IT etc.
If you do not have either of these qualifications then work experience of 2+ years in a business environment can be substituted.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.