Sanyukta Shrestha is a pioneer in eco-friendly and sustainable high-end fashion. Specialising in bridal and evening wear, Sanyukta aims to carry beauty from beginning to end of her design process. Sourcing eco-friendly materials sustainably, providing Fairtrade work for marginalised communities in her home country of Nepal, and hand finishing the finest details tailored to each bride.
“I believe in individuality and I enjoy bringing out inner beauty, a reflection of the personalities of the women that wear my design. For me feeling good is equally important as looking good.” – Sanyukta Shrestha.
Sanyukta Shrestha is currently looking to hire a Business Administration apprentice to join their team. The successful apprentice will work closely with the Designer. This position would suit a candidate interested in fashion business and has strong communication skills. This is a great opportunity to gain an insight into the workings of award winning luxury bridal & evening wear brand.
Duties will include:
- Providing daily office support
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Organising and steaming dresses and swatches
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person or via emails
- Answering phones & taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post for press and clients
- Acting as a personal assistant to the directors
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- GCSE in English at grade B or above
- A-levels in Business or English related topic
32 - 40 hours per week,
10.00am - 7.00pm,
Tuesday - Saturday.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.