Currently seeking a reliable, lively team player to join a national charity in Glasgow, who support individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)This apprenticeship will work you towards your SQA Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- To co-ordinate the shop opening process from inception to completion, liaising with suppliers and internal staff, ensuring that all the relevant parties complete their actions.
- To co-ordinate the shop closing process ensuring all service providers are contacted to cease services
- Co-ordinate the distribution of the shop opening pack as per the shop opening form
- Maintain the quarterly consumables orders for the shops
- Handle all shops related insurance claims; liaising with our insurers
- Assist with coding of invoices when required
- Assist with all mailshots
- Act as the main reception point for visitors and deliveries to the Office, ensuring all visitors are greeted promptly, efficiently and in a professional manner
- Act as first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls to the office, answering all calls in a professional and helpful manner.
- Route calls to the appropriate member of staff as necessary and take messages / follow up as required
- Maintain office archive filing
- Arrange for courier items to be dispatched and ensure mail is ready for collection at end of day
- Confident and friendly manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A caring person
- A passion for helping people
Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm £140 per week
Friendly working environment
On-boarding process provided
Important Information: “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.