Support Consultant Role (London)
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- London remove
This entry level position is largely focused on candidate generation, as well as client lead generation. Your core responsibilities include sourcing and identifying candidates, generating candidate meetings and internally marketing candidates to your colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a sound understanding of recruitment within a top class global recruitment company.
Working closely alongside managers and peers you will be tasked with gaining a full understanding of the candidate lifecycle.
Under the supervision of well-trained and highly experienced managers, your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Pro-actively source candidate through utilising on line tools and networking.
- Identify and qualify these candidates and become confident in end-to-end candidate management, demonstrating a full understanding of candidate selection and management.
- Regularly generate client leads.
- Consistently hit activity targets centered around new candidate generation, candidate meetings, candidate submittals and interview requests.
- Demonstrate the iKas values.
Skills and Knowledge
- Degree educated is considered beneficial.
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Self-organisation and the ability to plan and organise daily workloads
- Strong commercial acumen
- Core IT skills with MS Office