Support Engineer Apprentice - Oxford (OX2) - 3750
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Oxford remove
This is a leading edge IT service provider based in Oxford, with clients based around the country.
You' ll be working with a close-knit team and interacting with a varied client base. No two days are the same and you' ll build close relationships with key clients as you progress.
- Be the initial point of contact for client queries, via telephone and email
- Maintain and take ownership of regular day-today tasks, as well as ongoing tickets
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Installing and Configuring hardware and Software for clients
- You will work alongside experienced team members who will provide guidance and training on the job as required
- You will accompany said team members on site visits when required and will be able to assist with hardware installations and maintenance
- Enthusiasm for understanding how IT works
- An interest in providing a good client experience
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Lateral thinker
3 x GCSE ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above
Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, 37.5hrs p/w
- GBP 25/week increase on completion of certifications
- Full UK driver license and access to car is desirable
- Possibility to move to a full-time role
QA' s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply