We are offering a Level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Electronic Engineering. You will spend time on site with the electronic equipment team, and you will also spend time at college, where you can meet other apprentices and learn more about the technical aspects of engineering. You will be learning;
- Producing Electrical or Electronic Engineering Drawings using a CAD System
- Wiring and Testing Electrical Equipment and Circuits
- Assembling, Wiring and Testing Electrical Panels/Components Mounted in enclosures
- Assembling and Testing Electronic Circuits
- Maintaining Electronic Equipment/Systems
*This list is not exhaustive.
Our business is growing and we are looking for our second enthusiastic apprentice for our electronic engineering department at Surface Measurement Systems Ltd. Surface Measurement Systems develops and engineers innovative experimental techniques and instrumentation for physico-chemical characterisation of complex solids.