We are offering a Level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Technical Support Technician Engineering Level 3. You will spend time on site with the electronic engineering team, and you will also spend time at college, where you can meet other apprentices and learn more about the technical aspects of engineering. You will be learning;
- Provide technical support and expertise for all areas of the business.
- Engineering and Manufacturing functions including communications software, test, analysis tools, measurement, off line programming, process control, performance and continuous improvement solutions.
- Capacity planning, production scheduling/planning, product technical applications and capability, technical sales and marketing support.
- Product development and innovation, engineering drawing.
- Purchasing and/or supply of goods or services for engineering activities, quality control, inspection and e-commerce technologies as required
*This list is not exhaustive.
As our business grows, we are looking for another enthusiastic apprentice for our electronic engineering department at Surface Measurement Systems Ltd. Surface Measurement Systems develops and engineers innovative experimental techniques and instrumentation for physico-chemical characterisation of complex solids.