Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Apprentice, London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Business & Admin
- Buying and Merchandising
- Facility Services
- London remove
Do you want to learn and work with a global leader in skills development? Are you looking to launch or restart your career in an organisation, which is hugely supportive and committed to providing opportunities for skills and personal development, enabling your career to flourish? Then this apprenticeship could be just the opportunity to get things started!
About the role
Through your apprenticeship you’ll work to support the City & Guilds Group ‘purpose programmes’ – all of which exist to support skills development. Working in a vitally important part of our business, you’ll be involved in:
- Help run our Apprentice Connect network - supporting apprentice ambassadors into the community to talk about their route into an apprenticeship
- Co-ordinate our purpose investment programmes including our bursaries and the Skills Growth Fund - This ranges from answering daily enquiries, to assisting with shortlisting, to arranging interviews and processing financial claims.
- Support the Group’s Employee Volunteering programme - by supporting colleagues to volunteer in their local communities.
- Promote the various ‘purpose programmes’ to the relevant audiences - using a range of communication channels and methods
- Programme Administration - including responding to telephone and email enquiries, processing financial requests/claims and updating and maintaining a range of systems which hold data
- Help organise events - as well as attend events on behalf of the Group
- Analyse information - to understand the impact of our programmes and converting this into interesting and engaging
For this role you will undertake an apprenticeship aligned to the level 3 Business Administrator standard.
During your apprenticeship you will also be supported to achieve level 2 maths and English if you have not already attained it.
In order to enable you to complete your apprenticeship, 20% of your time will be spent taking part in off the job development.
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- A desire to learn and develop themselves.
- Superb oral and written communication
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
What Do We Offer You?
As a City & Guilds Group apprentice we offer you:
- A dedicated Apprenticeship Manager to support your development and career whilst you are in the organisation
- Access to a variety of roles across the organisation once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship
- A series of Apprentice Community sessions giving you the chance to learn through a number of developmental interventions such as Insights Discovery which will all support you to perform at your highest level, build effective relationships at work and improve your communication skills.
- The opportunity to develop your presentation and communication skills through our Apprentice Connect Programme where you will actively promote apprenticeships to other potential apprentices in schools and at local careers events
Working for us means working for an innovative, market-leading organisation. You’ll be entitled to an excellent Total Reward Package which typically includes – a great base salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, Gymflex, Cycle2Work scheme and much more!Application closed