- Taking out enquiry numbers in MRP system for new customer enquiries, setting up folder on common drive for correspondence etc.
- Distributing weekly updates
- Responsible for Information
- Management of paper and electronic documents on behalf of colleagues.
- Scanning of documents and filing electronically to shared network repositories as required
- Possibility of helping out with organising travel arrangements.
- Booking/organising any courses or medicals for shop floor - i.e. Offshore Survival, Confined Space Training, MIST etc.
- Maintaining RGIT register and flagging course expiry dates.
- Day to day administration of the company mobiles - keeping user details up-to-date, keeping track of handsets and organising site phones.
- Liaising with I.T. contractors to create job list for ½ day visits on site.
- Requesting quotes for new equipment where necessary.
- Responsible for spare I.T. equipment and updated excel spreadsheet and CRM systemIn time, be responsible for overseeing cleaners.
- Keeping any eye on supplies and re-ordering if necessary.
- Point of contact for any staff issues.
- Responsible for other office management duties as instructed, such as providing customer service to visitors
- Answer all incoming calls to main switchboard and transfer calls/ take messages as appropriate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
Additional Information: 8.15am - 4.25pm 11,500 per annum
There will be more frequent pay reviews after the 3 months probationary period.
Upon the successful completion of you 1 year apprenticeship and training programme there is a permanent role available with a starting salary of £14,000 plus.
Important Information :“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.” For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.