The MGA Academy of Performing Arts (MGA) is a centre of excellence providing training, support and promotion for young performers in Edinburgh. An Academy with one aim - a professional performing arts career for every graduate.In 2005 Murray Grant and Andrew Gowland began running workshops in acting, singing, dance and musical theatre in Edinburgh and the surrounding area. By July 2010 they had fulfilled their vision of establishing a permanent base for MGA at its beautiful home in Balgreen Road.
An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic Performing Arts Academy for a Digital Applications Apprenticeship to join their team. This is an excellent career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of a varied role within reception, customer services and systems admin while working in a friendly upbeat working environment. The right person will join an organisation who are looking to support and progress you within this exciting new role.
Upon the successful completion of your 1 year apprenticeship and training programme there is potentially an excellent full time role with salary increase.
- Using all applications in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) on apple products to support organisation
- Manage and support allocation/bookings of dance space using internal on-line booking system
- Dealing with stakeholders through Outlook email system and providing on-line support
- General support for organisation through use of various computer systems.
- Open/Close Buildings - Key Holder.
- Support for students in all related enquiries
- Ensuring all materials are available for Staff through
- General duties to support the Academy.
- Digital and Print Copies
Good Organisational Skills
Motivated and keen to learn,
Good attention to detail and takes pride in the work
Outgoing and enjoys working in a fast paced role
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours shifts/possible weekend work
£3.70 per hour
Working with an exciting fast growing and fabulous team.
Minimum salary to start, review every 3 months and salary increase after 6 months
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.