To assist in the preparation of corporate & personal tax returns and all necessary reporting documents. To assist in any client tax matters as required.
- To carry out tax compliance matters in line with the level of their training.
- Liaison with clients, government departments and third parties by e-mail, phone or post in accordance with Haslers standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- accuracy, pride in work and strong attention to detail
- ability to write business letters clearly and accurately
- dealing with clients on the telephone and face to face with confidence & in a professional manner
- strong client focus to ensure the highest service given to clients at all times
- clarity of expression and presentation
- in verbal and written work
- professional attitude at all times including personal presentation
- adherence to standard business practices & Haslers Client Service Principles
- commercial awareness
- ensure knowledge of the budget for a job in advance & be conscious of time efficiency whilst working
- produce documents to a standard that could be given directly to a client
- refer to client files to ensure accurate information contained in work
- be aware of own level of knowledge and know when to ask for help
- learn from own experience and knowledge gained from more senior staff and act upon this in future jobs
- Log time onto CCH on a daily basis
The Tax Executive will have good A levels (min 3 x grade B), be committed to a career in tax and have strong interpersonal skills.
The Tax Executive will have good A levels (min 3 x grade B).