Tech Trust-Junior Content Producer Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- London remove
This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join a charity in a unique journalism role. The charity, Tech Trust is currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Content Apprentice role.
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
- Publishing multiple articles each day about the latest news spanning the tech and charity sectors.
- Interviewing senior staff at charities and companies to write articles
- Liaising and building strong relationships with PR contacts
- Promoting news through social channels
- Building a dedicated audience through regular, quality content production
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours:
- Evidenced skill at written communication
- Exceptional timekeeping and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Adaptability, being able to quickly learn and run with new projects
- Good understanding of the charity and tech sectors
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role
- The ideal candidate would have a degree in a written subject, but if not, any evidence inability of written communication - Extracurricular or academic studies
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto a level 4 programme and take your career even further.
Location: East Side, King's Cross Station, King's Cross, London, N1C 4AX
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply