Technical Administrator &PA Apprentice is a new role within an established IT support company.To support the growth of the business, a new position is available to an enthusiastic, organised and ambitious person seeking to develop a career as Technical Administrator &PA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to begin their career within a ambitious company with a passion for IT and technology. The role will allow the successful applicant to complete a Digital Applications Level 6 Apprenticeship.
- Contract Administration, monitoring client contracts and actioning any changes.
- ManagingDocumentation within standardised templates within communications and processes.
- Document Management
- Manage the Template Library of Standard Emails/Process/Documents
- Registering new clients and setting up accounts
- Processing client and 3rd party order and supplier information.
- Travel bookings for technical team
- PA duties to MD
- Note taking in meetings
- Diary management
- Calls and emails
- An efficient and self motivated person with an eye for detail will thrive in this role.
- You will be a good communicator both verbally and written.
- Working under pressure should not be an issue and you should have an understanding of time management and working to deadlines.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- 8.30am - 5.30am
- Salary review after 6 months probation is completed.
- The company provides an extensive benefits package that includes work/life balance options, flexible working hours, company contributed pension scheme and performance related bonus scheme.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.