This is the fastest growing e-trading hub in the construction industry.
We’re experts in simple, scalable software that automates business transactions, and helps you to manage your supplier and subcontractor relationships.
Our experienced and comprehensive solution set can easily connect you with supply chain partners, seamlessly link your existing systems, and integrate your bespoke, business processes.
This job is ideal if you enjoy being in charge of you own destiny and are looking for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive.
Although you enjoy working on problems by yourself, you are also happy to interact positively with those around you and to communicate effectively with our clients.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Implementing rules/files for customers using our in-house logical rules-writing computer language
• Becoming an expert in our in-house rules-writing language and helping to improve it by developing ever more sophisticated algorithms and techniques
• Maintaining and correcting rules files in response to changing customer requirements
• Adhere to the company’s development and quality standards and style conventions
• Providing support for our customers by email and telephone
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Good IT skills
• Organised, methodical with good attention to detail
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written
• Excellent time keeping and administrative skills
• Ability to communicate by email/phone in a polite, concise and precise manner
• Reliable and dependable
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
Minimum of 37.5 hours per week,
On average, Monday to Friday,
Core hours between 9am-5pm. [flexible]
£12,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
• An increase to £15,000 per annum after completing the apprenticeship,
• 25 days paid holiday,
• Free private parking,
Opportunities for sustained and permanent employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.