Technical Analyst Apprentice - Ribchester (PR3) - 7120
This is the fastest growing e-trading hub in the construction industry.
We’re experts in simple, scalable software that automates business transactions, and helps you to manage your supplier and subcontractor relationships.Our experienced and comprehensive solution set can easily connect you with supply chain partners, seamlessly link your existing systems, and integrate your bespoke, business processes.
This apprenticeship is ideal for those that enjoy being in charge of their own destiny. If you are looking for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive, then this is the place for you! If you enjoy working on problems by yourself, but are also happy to interact positively with those around you, as well as communicate effectively with our clients, then apply now.
Responsibilities and duties
- Implementing rules/files for customers using our in-house logical rules-writing computer language
- Becoming an expert in our in-house rules-writing language and helping to improve it by developing ever more sophisticated algorithms and techniques
- Maintaining and correcting rules files in response to changing customer requirements
- Adhere to the company’s development and quality standards and style conventions
- Providing support for our customers by email and telephone
- Good IT skills
- Organised, methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate by email/phone in a polite, concise and precise manner
- Reliable and dependable
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, Core hours between 9:00am-5:00pm - flexible working hours
Salary £12,000 per annum
Opportunities for sustained and permanent employment
25 days paid holiday
Free private parking
Important Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply