A software company that is involved in a wide range of technically challenging projects. You will be part of a hardworking and extremely successful customer success team with major involvement in the technical support aspects of the products we provide to our wide ranging customer base.
You will have the opportunity to learn how our suite is constructed and operates in order to provide a real-time Support Network in the form of direct customer contact, product help maintenance and documentation. Due to the diversity of our customers you will be exposed to many business and industry sectors through the software we provide.
Every day is a new challenge.
- Following development of product knowledge providing support to customers via remote access, email and telephone
- Writing and maintaining help files to ensure knowledge is documented correctly and effectively allowing staff and users alike to use it as a point of reference
- Working with the Triaster Development Team to test and document new product releases and enhancements
- Providing support to the customer success team on bespoke projects where required
- Daily stand-up meetings with the team to communicate your plan and any issues you may be facing
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will love technical challenges and is probably a PC/networking enthusiast who is highly motivated by the idea of helping people who are not so technically capable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with effective listening skills
- Great attention to detail in own work as well as the ability to proof read and review others.
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work well in a team in order to reach a common objective
- Confident in the use of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Notepad++ and basic XML
- A motivation to learn and develop knowledge around software support and development
- Ability to independently research and improve skills with the guidance of peers
- An enthusiastic approach to providing assistance on a variety of tasks
- Good email and daily schedule organisation
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their knowledge of maintaining and supporting software in a professional environment, learning new skills and being part of a customer success team that has strong relationships with customers.
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, including GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-time with up to 13 days per annum of additional flexi-leave
- Performance bonuses
- Company funded social programme
- Fitness at work scheme allowing up to 2 hours a week of time to be spent on fitness with at least one other team member
- Up to 4% stakeholder pension contribution, to match the employee contribution
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.