Technical Apprenticeships - Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Electronic Engineering
Our bespoke technical apprenticeship programme is delivered as a four-year block release programme in partnership with Leeds College of Building with a new intake of apprentices starting in early October every year. You’ll achieve an industry-recognised Higher Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
You’ll have the opportunity to progress to technical membership through a professional body, for engineering technician (EngTech) status with the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) or technical member (TMCInstCES) status with the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineers Surveyors (ICES).
At the end of the apprenticeship, you will be promoted to Assistant Engineer or Quantity Surveyor level within our business with the option to progress onto a degree level programme.
We’re looking for apprentices with the right attitude and ability to learn. The academic achievements for Technical Apprentices are GCSE (or equivalent) Maths grades B – A* (grades 5 – 9); English & Science at grades C – A*; (grades 4 – 9), or equivalent.
Recruitment for these apprenticeship opportunities is advertised on our website. Selected applicants are invited to attend a local assessment centre.
We offer rewards and benefits that recognise the needs of our great people and reward their commitment to us.
Your work, we want you to enjoy a long and successful career with us. To ensure this, we will:
- Help to look after your health and wellbeing, through our comprehensive occupational health screening programme and wellbeing initiatives.
- Encourage you to meet your career ambitions through defined roles and career pathways and high quality and industry recognised lifelong learning
- Pay professional membership fees and providing support for membership attainment and ongoing continuous professional development.
- Offer a wide range of comprehensive travel allowances, car allowances and company cars.
We recognise the challenges of balancing work life commitments, and offer:
- Flexible working and an employee assistance programme, to help you balance your work and your life.
- Generous holiday allowances that increase with service (within 2 - 5 years of employment and again at 10 years. Depending on your role, we also offer the option to buy additional leave or bank days for sabbatical leave.
- Parental leave entitlement in excess of the statutory requirement and a childcare voucher programme.
- A company discount scheme that allows you to save money on a wide range of high street and online retailers.
We will assist you in planning for your future by offering:
- A generous contributory pension plan.
- Private medical cover, permanent health insurance and life assurance cover, depending on your role.
- Substantial long service awards, to celebrate the commitment of our longest serving employees.
BAM Nuttall have projects underway throughout the UK- we always aim to place Apprentices on projects as close to home as possible but we can never guarantee this. Some Apprentices are required to work and live away from home.
If anyone has any questions please email- firstname.lastname@example.orgSign-up or log in to apply