Hytera Communications Corporation Limited is a leading global solution provider of Professional Mobile Radio communications, dedicated to bringing the most valued and user-centric solutions to clients across the world.
We are looking for a technical business administrator to join our team based in Slough.
Job role / Responsibilities:
- Create and place purchase orders for spares to HQ in China
- Receive and process spares using SAGE ERP system
- Update online spares ordering system using shopfront designer
- Process customer spare part orders and forward to dispatch
- Checking back order reports and track progress
- Process terminal licences, from customer sales orders to HQ purchase orders, receipting and organising licences
- Create the purchase order radio terminal information, record and then add to the PO’s
- Communicate directly with customers and keep them updated throughout the process
- Control and distribute the demonstration equipment
- Requests to be processed and recorded for both internal staff and external customers
- Transfer intangible stock items from home warehouse to demo fixed assets
Desirable skills / Personal qualities:
- Good organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focussed on customer satisfaction and building positive relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn new skills and identify areas which could be improved
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
9am-5:30pm with a half hour lunch.
Flexibility to take 1 hour lunch if you arrive at 8:30am or leave at 6pm.
40hrs per week.
- As part of our benefits package, they would receive 25 days leave, pension and single medical cover
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.