H1 Healthcare is a rapidly growing family healthcare consultancy business which was founded in 2002.One of the largest and most respected agencies in the UK, working with the NHS and major private and public healthcare providers. An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, providing you with the scope for a successful career within the consultancy and healthcare industry. You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role.An opportunity has arisen with a leading provider of Jobs, Recruitment and Training with offices throughout the UK. A family business conveniently based in the heart of Aberdeen. If you have your eyes set on a career as a Consultant then this company is the one for you!
H1 Healthcare will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career as a Consultant within their welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of the healthcare industry whilst contributing towards the development of their Aberdeen office.You will be eager to learn, earn and yearn to have success within an established company.
Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you with a fantastic salary boost to go with it!
If successful you will join a friendly team in Aberdeen working alongside experienced and motivated consultants and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key tasks:
- You will be supporting the recruitment team within the Health and Social Care sector across North Scotland.
- Working with bespoke in house-systems and Eclipse.
- Helping with pay rates through SIPS and using Excel on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible for the data entry into internal systems with a strong focus on data integrity and accuracy.
- A friendly and welcoming telephone manner is a must as you will be handling incoming and outgoing calls.
- General office administration in a fast paced working environment will be required to support our fast growing business.
- This is a fantastic role for someone to further their career.
- This is also an invaluable role for someone who is interested in pursuing a career within recruitment and the consultancy field.
- In addition, there will be some structured training courses and an opportunity to obtain professional qualifications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
- 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Starting at £12,000 then moving to £14,000 after 6 months probation.Salary review upon completion of the apprenticeship programme and bonus structure in place
- Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached