CIPHR is a UK people-focused business, delivering HR solutions designed to meet the needs of organisations and industries. Our mission is to use our expertise to advise and assist customers in implementing an HR system that works in the best way for their organisation. We aim for 100% satisfaction by providing rapid deployment and first-class support, and offering an innovative, multi-functional range of software that meets our customers’ needs.
We have a position available for a Technical Operations Apprentice.
We have a history of successful apprentices, our last Infrastructure Technician Apprentice who did this role passed with a Distinction!
- To respond to SaaS support related tickets in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Strive to become proficient in the supporting all aspects of the SaaS environment including the software installed in it
- Proactively evaluate quicker ways to achieve tasks using technical solutions whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Work on projects alongside senior members of the team to achieve time sensitive client focussed goals
- Create clearly worded documentation, guidance and notes as appropriate to the work being delivered and the audience receiving it
- Create clear and concise records of work as appropriate to the deliverable
- Ensure effective and regular communication is made to line management and relevant stakeholders of the work being carried out
- Ensure customer requirements are met effectively, in a timely manner
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Active learner with a passion for tech
- Strong can-do work ethic
- Enthusiastic and self- motivated
- Professional attitude
This role is ideally for someone wanting to join a fast growing IT business. There is a huge opportunity to learn lots and grow with the business. You can also go on to gain a permanent position once you have passed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.