Verint-Technical Support Apprentice
This role is perfect for the tech savvy and IT fanatics out there. As Verint Systems’ apprentice, you’ll be a part of and work collaboratively well within the Technical Support team. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment but and having fun in the process is expected. As an apprentice you’ll be participating in project work and developing yourself through a nationally recognised apprenticeship qualification. A key part of your role will be prioritising customer issues and effectively communicating solutions. Being an avid member of the EMEA team and working within an exciting lab environment, delivering effective solutions.
Verint Systems are a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions, vital in a dynamic world of massive information growth empowering organisations and enabling decision makers to take action.
- Part of a team delivering Technical Support to our Customers and Partners
- Develop key skills and knowledge of Verint applications.
- Create Technical Action Plans for delivery to customers during a recovery situation
- Provide detailed updates to Customers on all service requests assigned to you
- Carry out proactive monitoring of all service requests assigned to you with appropriate action taken to expedite closure
- Maintain an awareness and knowledge of working practices and processes
- Research and investigate RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on repeat issues and escalations
- Liaise closely with the Engineering team to identify product defects.
- Effective escalation of customer specific incidents.
- Participate in Out of Hours support as directed and required and to undertake On Call duties if required.
- Carry out all duties in accordance to company policy and quality assurance processes
- Understanding of the customer technical support function or a previous customer facing role, with good interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Effective and efficient problem solving skills - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, a team player and have a people-oriented outlook
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Be able to follow current processes, and be proactive to identify process enhancements, to be flexible in achieving objectives.
- Able to be professional and have timely management of personal work load covering multiple problems
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and current 3rd party platform versions, including Verint products.
- Excellent organisational skills and work ethic
- Familiarity with debugging tools/techniques (e.g. WebEx)
- Understanding and exposure to Windows operating systems
- Some exposure to or interest in Microsoft SQL Server: Transact-SQL and SQL Administration
- Understanding of enterprise applications and Microsoft environments
- Exposure to or knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI, Single Sign On
- Ability to learn WebLogic, or alternative application servers – Jboss, Websphere
- Ability to learn virtualisation – VMWare vSphere, Citrix
- Interest in or the ability to learn programming and debugging
- Some understanding or experience of contact Centre Software/Solutions
Location: London, KT13 0RHSign-up or log in to apply