Innovative company that offers a unique service to pharmacies throughout the UK. Methameasure is the most commonly used computerised drug dispensing system in the world.The system can help pharmacies, clinics or correctional facilities dispensedrugs quickly, accurately and safely.
- Become an integral part of a specialised team that provide, on-site and remote telephone, support to our customers worldwide.
- Providing telephone technical support with remote assistance to customers
- Assemble and refurbish dispensing pumps
- Servicing and repairing equipment
- Install new systems
- Configure laptops for installation
- Design and development of website
Interest in IT
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am until 5.00pm
- GBP 10,000 - GBP 14,000 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- The company will support any career progression available throughout the group
- Once qualified you will also visit sites to undertake repairs
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.