Want to start an exciting career in Tech?
It doesn’t matter if you have never studied IT before, we want to hear from risk takers and trailblazers who are ambitious and captivated by technology to join our exciting new traineeship.
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You’ll fit right in.
Join the diverse team at Visa, where we celebrate your individuality. You may have just left school, want to return to work after some time out or perhaps you’d like to retrain and switch your career? Together, let’s transform the way the world pays!
Think you know us?
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments.
Visa is all about helping people around the world reach their everywhere – the place where their personal, professional and financial goals intersect. As the premier payments technology company, we're proud to boast that our commerce platforms touch the lives of billions, all over the globe.
Who are we looking for:
We look for people who are bright and eager to learn and who come from all walks of life. We welcome applications from people who have not studied technology before, and you do not need to have just left school either.
- Minimum of 3 years living in the UK or EEA (European Economic Area)
- 7 GCSE (or equivalent) passes including Maths & English language
- 3 A Levels passes (Maths, science and computing are preferred but not essential)
- Must be mobile and able to take rotations in both our Reading and Basingstoke sites over the course of the program
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Evidenced passion for technology
- Innate problem solving abilities
- Excellent collaboration
- Drive and integrity
Start date: September 2020
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Dental plan
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Discounted share purchase program